Search Archive:
Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
tkah16952333.jpg
The Queen Victoria Building, now affectionately known as the QVB, was designed by George McRae and completed in 1898, replacing the original Sydney markets on the site. Built as a monument to the long reigning monarch, construction took place in dire times, as Sydney was in a severe recession.
GET A QUOTE NOW